Join the 1st Quarter Refresh
Sign up for the 1st Quarter Refresh!
Sign up for (free) 15 days of mini-challenges – designed to give you a professional head start into the New Year.
- Try this formula to make more connections on LinkedInNetworking is everything. Whether you have a job, are looking … Read more
- Introducing the 1st Quarter RefreshWe're well into January but we're still at the start … Read more
- Holy Jolly 2019 Blog RoundupThe end of the year is upon us. It's one … Read more
“Lily is a delight to work with and delivers results as promised.”
David Pastore, Founder TagFX
- How to have a Virtual Code JamIn a world where project team members telecommuting has grown nearly 80% since 2005 in the US and we work with people all over the world, we need to be able to jam out work as if we were all in the office together. Reasons for a code jam: When projects are … Read more
- 5 Steps to a Successful Conference Room PilotConference Room Pilots (CRPs) are a great way to give end users hands-on time with a system or new software before it is fully developed. CRPs are often used in information system implementations, such as Manufacturing Execution Systems because it gives users an idea of how the new software will work. This provides many benefits such as … Read more
- Are we experiencing a Manufacturing Execution System Revolution?Thanks to the explosion of possibilities brought to us by the Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, and the Digital Thread, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) now have options. Since the 1980's, Manufacturing Execution Systems were implemented with in-house development teams and custom enterprise software. They were hosted on local servers in the plant. With Industry 4.0, we … Read more