Join the 1st Quarter Refresh
- 3 Little Steps to a Cleaner InboxI get it. This one's a doozy. I started with … Read more
- How to Make a Bucket List for Your Professional GoalsBucket lists often take the same track as New Year … Read more
- Use These Declutter Tips To Stay Sane At Your DeskA messy desk might mean you're a creative thinker but … Read more
Sign up for the 1st Quarter Refresh!
Sign up for (free) 15 days of mini-challenges – designed to give you a professional head start into the New Year.
- 3 Little Steps to a Cleaner InboxI get it. This one's a doozy. I started with over 1,000 emails in my inbox. There were old purchase … Read more
- How to Prepare for the Educators in VR SummitWhat is the Educators in VR Summit? Educators in VR is "an open, global, cross-platform community of educators, researchers, and … Read more
- Reading on the WeekendToday is one of those days that should be spent outside. It's 60 degrees in February. Even in a Southern … Read more
“Lily is a delight to work with and delivers results as promised.”
David Pastore, Founder TagFX
Keeping up with technology is hard.
Technology is constantly evolving and becoming more a part of our daily lives. It can seem impossible to keep up with one type of technology but as they become more interconnected it’s essential to keep a growth-mindset.
I break down some of the newest emerging technologies so we can make informed decisions about using it our businesses and personal lives.