June is here which mean we are halfway through the year. It is crazy how time flies, especially with all the fun we had with virtual reality. VR is growing in the number of users, expecting to reach 171 million by the end of 2018. Even more impressive, the VR market is projected to reach a value $12.1 Billion by 2020. This number is no longer unreasonable with the awareness of VR on the rise.
There are plenty of ways to start implementing virtual reality into your business. Check out the posts below for examples of how virtual reality is being used to disrupt and transform the working world.
- The Top 10 VR Apps for Remote Workers
- Virtual Reality: Digitally Disrupting Location-Based Conferences
- [Video] 5 Tips to Giving a Presentation in Virtual Reality
- Virtual Reality: The New Platform for Public Speaking
- 3 Ways to Increase Business Value with VR
Click here to view all virtual reality articles. If you want to learn more, follow me on Instagram.
Leave a Reply