First I wanted to make this quick post about this new reading material Kaila shared with me.
- A woman’s professional group in Chicago.
- They focus on women supporting women.
- I’m excited about this workbook because whether you want to be an influencer or not, everyone needs a personal brand.
- Kaila? She’s the coolest CPA you’ll ever meet!
Chicago Booth Review
- From the University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- A.I. – can we keep our flaws out of it? This is a question that’s come up time and time again from panels I’ve been on to personal conversations. I’m excited to see Booth’s take on it.
- From the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Careers, policy, business insight, there’s a lot packed into this that I’m looking forward to reading.
I picked up Harvard Business Reviews book on better writing at the airport. It never hurts to have a guide on how to respond to an email, write a clear letter, or perform your first performance review.
What professional organizations are you part of? Read any good business articles lately? Let me know in the comments below!